Monday, April 6, 2015

You and Me and the Starter Set! - with Lisa

Hi everyone! It's Lisa with you and I have a fun card to share with you today using Ashley's Starter Set. This is an awesome set for party invitations or calendars, but I decided to go a little bit different with it. (As I'm prone to do.)



As you can see, I made a fun and super sweet card using the frame, the arrow, and two of the smaller stamps. How fun would a card like this be to give to your sweetie for a date night? :) I don't regularly make (or send) invitations so I thought a card like this would be perfect! Don't you agree? You could even change out the patterned paper and make it less lovey-dovey and send something similar to a close friend for a dinner date or movie! Include a gift card and you're all set.

Here's a close-up:


I hope that you enjoyed my card today and that you all had a wonderful Easter. Have a wonderful week!


1 comment: