Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ten minute cards by Shemaine

Hello! Shemaine here today sharing some quick tips on making a couple of cards in a jiffy. 
Hand made cards don't have to take a lot of time or supplies. They can quickly come together with scraps and bits of this and that you have in our stash.

Like these cards I created using Your Everyday Stamps Today set.





You are Amazing




A2 size cards are easy to put together quickly. For this card I reached into my scrap drawer and pulled out this patterned paper from Maggie Holmes. I used a large Daisy punch I have by McGill to punch some flowers and layered them with 3D foam squares. Then I stamped the smallest circle on cardstock, embossed the image and cut it out for the center of the flower. I finished it off with the sentiment and hearts for accent.



Today was...




This card comes together quickly when you place the 3 circle stamps on one block and choose your color of ink.  Just repeat stamp the image to create your own background. Then cut a strip of white cardstock, stamp your sentiment and add some thin Washi from Little B and finish with twine.  I added sequins to accent the larger circles.

Both of these cards were finished in under 10 minutes! 

Everyone has 10 minutes to craft right?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment