Monday, March 30, 2015

PlanItDaily stamped stickers

Hi friends, Daniela Dobson here. I am a little behind on my planner and I haven't even finished adding all the dates and little details to April. 


 I was thinking recently about how I can add little stamped stickers to my planer, just in case I didn't have my stamps or ink, or if I was traveling. I have Avery Easy Peel Labels. I went on line and searched for a template. Avery website has all of them. I downloaded the one that I had,  Address Label, 30 per sheet  (Avery 18160) and opened it in my Silhouette Studio software.

I made little circles 1/2 inch in size and distributed them where the labels would be. The label sheet opens in the Silhouette and you know were to cut the circles. Just make sure you align the label sheet on the mat as you have it in the software. Stamp your little images from PlanItDaily stamp set and peel off. 


How cool is that??? I will try other labels now that I know I can use these. 
I hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any questions. 


2 comments:

  1. Gah! This is so cool! Wishing I used a planner. But it's great to know that I can run my sticker sheets through the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Daniela! Wish my Silhouette wasn't so wonky and would actually, umm...cut? :D

    ReplyDelete