Monday, April 27, 2015

Your Everyday Stamps Months set

My mom has been asking me to make her a list with all the birthdays. We have a big family and it's getting hard keeping up with all the birthdays. I came up with an idea and Your Everyday Stamps Months set was perfect for this.
I downloaded 3 x 4 Library pocket mini album by Lori Whitlock. I stamped all the 3x4 pockets with Journaling Spot and then stamped all the months from Months Set. I like that the Journaling Spot has lines and she can write the name and birthday on each line.


I cut everything with my Silhouette Cameo. The file comes with only 6 pockets, but I cut 12 for this project. 


The 3x4 tags fit all the way inside, but all the months are easy to find. 


You could stamp a number on each pocket with the numbers from Starter Set, since the pockets flip. 


To finish it off. I used a magnetic closure. You can add a button, a velcro closure or tie it with a pretty ribbon. Note: since I added 12 pockets instead of 6 I had to alter the cover slightly to fit all 12 pockets. 



That is all from me. Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So clever and SO beautiful! What a thoughtful gift, too. My mother isn't tech-savvy and would probably love something like this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome gift! And so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts!!! Beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete