Monday, March 23, 2015

A few ways to say Thank You

Hello Hello! Shemaine here today bringing you some YES inspiration.

 I really enjoy making Thank you cards for friends and family. A thank you said is great but a handmade thank you card really says you are appreciated in my opinion. 

Here'a a few cards I created using the Your Everyday Stamps Thank You stamp.




I kept this one pretty simple and clean. I've started pushing myself to stamp in colored ink so I chose Colorbox Robin's Egg. I embossed a wood veneer in silver and used some silver washi tape from Little B.



For this card I thought it would be fun to use the sentiment to create a background pattern. I used Colorbox pigment ink in Magenta to stamp my pattern. I finished it off with some twine, sequins and wood shapes I had in my stash.


I hope you have a few new ideas for creating some Thank You cards. 

Have a great day!

1 comment: